Monday, December 31, 2012

Remember that PDA problem?

Well, it closed! I just couldn't wait to tell you that I've grown up just a little more today.

The doctor says this is a big milestone and will help in a lot of ways. I already have an easier time breathing!

Just so you know how special this is, let me tell you what the nurse said about this medicine. She said they sometimes have to give three rounds of three doses each before it closes. And even then, it doesn't always work. The next step would be to transfer me to a bigger hospital in Salt Lake City for surgery. I guess God knew that I liked being close to my family!

I had two doses of the medicine before an x-ray revealed that it had closed. They'll still give me a third dose to finish up the round and after that, I get to start having my mommy's milk!

Thanks for your prayers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment